Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week and Half = Wall

I have no officially been without sugar for a little over a week now...this means no Laffy Taffy, no donuts (a MAJOR accomplishment), no cookies, no even little candies.

And I have now gotten to the point where I don't really crave stuff, which is awesome and I now have a bit more energy, but I did hit a wall yesterday. I was slightly upset about EVERYTHING. Now, I did have a stressful day at work, but in hindsight, nothing was really out of the ordinary. But for some reason yesterday nothing would satisfy me and everything made me sad or want to cry. And had I not read one of my favorite blogs a couple of days before this, I would have been really concerned. I mean I cried during Glee...I cried because I was the only person of my normal group at a large dinner, I cried because the new lampshade I bought for our new spa bathroom looked like crap. But it seems like I am not the only one that has hit this wall and by reading her blog it sounds like I will knock down the wall as quickly as I hit it! Yeah!!!

http://www.prettyinthecity.com/blog/2010/4/19/sugar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment