Monday, April 5, 2010

Bellatrix


This little nugget's name was going to Bellatrix and I would call her, "Belly," for short. My hubby and I try to keep all our animals named with a "B."

Currently we have :
Bailey, Bridget Jones, Buford, Bea, and Boster....how cute would Belly be??!?!

But sadly I was not able to bring my little goat baby home with me...mainly because my husband kept calling her a hooved beast....and he somehow thought that she would not fair well in our house?!?!?!

But in all seriousness, we went to my cousin's mini-farm like compound for Easter dinner and family time yesterday. It was an absolutely lovely day, the sun was shining, we had plenty to eat, and so much to be thankful for. This is our second year for this tradition and it seems to be going strong. And the entertainment for the day is Nigerian Dwarf Goats...they are little dairy goats that really don't get very big, hence the "dwarf," part of their name and have such strong little personalities...I love em!

Little Belly was only a week old and even though you can't tell very well, had the prettiest little blue eyes. She only had perfectly white little teeth on the bottom row and super long goat eyelashes.

I think I need to move out....

No comments:

Post a Comment