Friday, April 23, 2010

DR. Do A Little Better

I had a routine DR's appointment today, but as I was going through the motions of the annual visit that there are just some items that could be improved upon:

1.) TV: I do not want to watch Robin Meade of CNN talk about health...over and over again. I have been coming to your office for 6 years and never once have I learned anything from these crappy health news...NEVER. Put some Regis and Kelly on or something entertaining. Or play chick flicks all day, as that is the only kind of clients you have...WOMEN!

2.) Magazines: It should really embarrass you that I bring my own magazines to your office. Buy some fun magazines from high school student trying to raise money. And then write them off as a cost of doing business. Come on dude...we know what you do for a living.

3.) Nurse Etiquette: I have never liked a single nurse you have had and I have never had the same one each year. Very interesting. The one I had today is not a keeper either...please let her know that most women would prefer to give a urine sample prior to getting weighed. And it is NEVER acceptable to say while weighing someone in front of your Pfizer rep, "well, you certainly don't look like you weigh that."

I believe that these small corrections could really enhance my scooting down experience!
Please take note....I'll see you in about a year.

1 comment:

  1. This is hella funny! I was all excited when I spied a Town & Country mag on the table in the waiting room-oh wait-only to realize it was 2007! Get some reading material-geez.

    ANY comment while on the scale is impermissible!

    Nurses have to be bitches. That is in their DNA.

    Keep up the rants:)

    ReplyDelete