Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dramatic City

Last night I caught up on a couple of favorite TV shows:
  • The Real Housewives of NYC
  • High Society (which I don't endorse personally, but is hilarious to watch)
  • Kendra on E!

Who would have guessed that the Real Housewives and High Society would have made Kendra the most normal show of the night. Even my hubby didn't remind me over and over again how much he dislikes her. Probably because he was about to crazy if he had to hear Jill Zarin and Bethany Frankkel (sp) cat fight anymore.

Tonight I plan on catching up on Gossip Girl. I didn't want to add that to the agenda for last night. I had two reasons for doing this, number one, I really do love my husband and I don't think he could have handled it. And number two, I don't think I could have handled my hubby walking around going, "I'm Chuck Bass...." Which he does throughout any and all episodes of Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment