Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pour Some Sugar on Me!

As mentioned in a post last week, I am starting this week by cutting sugar and over processed food out of my diet. Yesterday went so well. I drove a different way into the office, missing both Tim Horton's and Panera. This morning I took the same route and was having a great day. Even after my lunch walk/run when I was shaking and hungry I didn't cave!

But as the afternoon has gone by work has gotten rather stressful, people are pulling me in ALL directions except for the one I want to go in. And at this point all I want more than anything is a bag of skittles...useless, wasteful sugar candy. I haven't given in and I don't plan on it. But what it does show is that I totally depend on this crap for mood elevation. Grrr...I will not cave in!

But I really, really, really want some sour patch kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment