Monday, October 25, 2010

Back Track Weekend

This past weekend, Friday night and Saturday...anything that is bad for your body...I put into my body, including, but not limited to:
  • 1/2 bottle of red wine
  • tons of red meat
  • Quarter Pounder Meal from McDonald's
  • Buttercream birthday cake (and no, it wasn't my b-day)
  • Chipolte
  • A duo of desserts

On Friday night after running 2.5 miles I proceeded to have a wonderful dinner out with the hubby and his work friends. I had steak and the 1/2 wine. I woke up Saturday morning feeling horrible and I mean HORRIBLE. I contacted my best friend whining about the hangover and she suggested greasy food...I continued to whine about how I couldn't even imagine eating anything. But then she was right...as soon as I ate it...I felt 100% better.

So I guess I had my fun...but I will not loose my focus. Plus, I couldn't stand how I felt this weekend. I felt horrible and sluggish. I want no part of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment