Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekly Goals

It's been some time since I last wrote. I haven't fallen off the wagon...but I just haven't had much to write about. But it's Monday and I am feeling like I need to give myself some real goals for the week...so here goes:
  • I will write down everything I eat and do this week....including my overall grade of the day.
  • I will NOT eat the yogurt covered pretzels in our cafe. I do not know that is exactly in them and I am concerned that the unknown is not helping me.
  • If I stop at Starbucks for a fancy coffee...I must order the small size, it's 90 calories for a skinny vanilla latte...but that is only if you get the small size.
  • I will go to the gym twice this week to lift...and I will dedicate a solid 30 minutes to lifting.

I have continued to workout, mainly through classes and am loving it. I continue to take classes at work. But have added a couple more classes outside of work at a new gym, D'Lean Fitness. Basically two of my favorite instructors from my local gym branched off into their own business. I have been taking bootcamp at the new place and loving it.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing AWESOME, Sweetheart!!!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete