Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not a Record Week

My week has not been the best with my Caborexia plan. And I hate to hinge it on one thing...but I am gonna...I think it all starts with the no class on Monday. I really look to that class to start my week out strong. And this is not to say that I didn't have an egg white omelet at lunch on Monday or that I didn't do that God awful step class on Monday night. I made the adjustments...which is obviously a step in the right direction, but my desire hasn't been there this week. I am definitely not cheating, but I am also not pumped. And I have been pumped for weeks.

Now I am trying to combat this Fitness Funk I am in by going to HIIT Cardio Class today and hopefully not dying (since I haven't really been working out to capacity or intensity this week) and by continuing to pack my lunches. But I tell you what...It's been a hard week to remain focused.

On a continued focused path...I started a food journal again today based on yesterday's realization that I am consuming too much. My goal is to write down what I eat and what I do from a fitness perspective...and maybe....how I am feeling that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment