Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I think I am eating too much....

As I have mentioned MULTIPLE TIMES...I am watching and kind of keeping up with the ThinIntervention on Bravo. Love the show and am so sad that next week is the end. I honestly do not know what I will do with out my favorite TV person in the world Bryan. I mean, I love him so much (Don't worry hubby...he's gay...and happily married) I would track him down and make him be my friend. Ahh...but I digress....

So I usually check out the cast food journals and blogs after watching the show weekly. This week I really checked out the food journals...because I am so curious what they are eating...and this a sample of one day of eating:

Breakfast:
Shake - 400 calories
Snack:
4oz cottage cheese with gala apple - 180 calories
Lunch:
2 cups Steamed broccoli
4 oz white
meat chicken
Snack:
2 tbsp almonds
Dinner:
4oz turkey breast


Based on the daily diet above...I am EATING WAY TOO MUCH! Because i am going to bet that on a daily basis these people are also working out a bit harder than me. Time to re-evalate what I am eating and if I am really hungry when I am eating....

No comments:

Post a Comment