Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend Wreckage

So I have admitted to the CaboRexia plan, but I have to admit to something else. Sometimes on Friday I loose control. I want to have Tim Horton's in the morning, out to lunch at lunch, and then the hubby and I usually go out to dinner and not organic salad dinner, more like pizza and breadsticks! And then I want cookies

But today I am going to break that trend...Now this is not to say that I don't want a donut more than life...but I need to make changes.

So today, I didn't stop by Tim Horton's on my low fly into work (HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT.) I went to fitness class at lunch instead of going to Nordstrom Cafe and trust me people, I DIDN'T want to go.

And tonight...I am cooking dinner.

Watch Out People....I am going to get skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment