Monday, September 20, 2010

First Day of Sorts

Even though today is Monday, it is my first day of sorts with my cleanse. I did eat anything I wanted on Saturday including Chipolte, yum! Sunday the hubby and I ate only really good detoxing stuff....then today...starts my shakes and crap from GNC.

Over the past several days I have done LOTS of research on cleansing which can range from the lemonade drink to how to remove drugs from your system. I ended up landing on a routine from GNC because it Incorporated both drinks and some food, which I thought was probably the least dramatic and most do-able. And if I am being completely honest...it also allows caffeine...which in my case is a D Coke....And if I am giving up sour patch kids, etc....I am going to need something.

So here goes nothing!!!!!

2PM Update: I could only stomach one shake today...but even with that, I am still not hungry. As Edward Cullen put it (yes, I am fully aware that this is a very sad reference for someone of my age) it's mind over matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment