Monday, September 13, 2010

Don't All Boys Watch Football

I have some weekend updates.
  • I didn't cook on Friday night, but instead we went to a cookout at my cousins. While this isn't as good for me as cooking and eating in, if you know me, you know I don't partake in picnic type food, so I ate very little....score!
  • I had planned an amazing workout on Saturday during the Ohio State VS. Florida (I cannot remember the exact school that was played) game. I missed my normal morning class and was going to try to re-create it. I thought going during half time would be an amazing time because don't all boys watch football? It seems not....some meatheads go to the gym at same time and want to use my same equipment and I just didn't have the balls to get in the middle of it all. So my workout kind of sucked on Saturday, but made up for it a bit with Sunday's work out.
  • I did have Chik a Filet on Saturday for lunch....and it was worth every minute of sin...it was delish!

But here we are at another week...And I have a new class this week on Tuesday, High Intensity Interval Training class...and yes, you should start praying for me right now....I'm nervous. I am praying that I do not puke or loose consciousness....only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment