Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No Rest for the Wicked

As I have mentioned, yesterday was my first official day of my cleanse, including drinking an elixir last night that was a "blend to help remove toxins, nourish your body and help you feel your best. Each cleansing shot provides 5 grams of natural fiber...." So I was already for the cleanse drink to cramp me up, but no...nothing happened...except for the fact that I didn't sleep all night waiting for the cleanse to start...how slightly ridiculous is that? Finally at 12:30ish, I took the dogs outside to stretch out and hopefully relax myself.

On top of the cleanse I am slightly obsessed with the national problem of bed bugs. (Just ask my husband) So yesterday I did a full examination of our bed, bedding, etc. I vacuumed our mattress and threw stuff away that I thought had reached it's prime. So I ask you, why then, while trying to fall asleep last night did I feel like bugs were crawling all over me.

Perhaps all this cleansing is making me clinically crazy...just a thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment