Thursday, September 9, 2010

CaboRexia

I am currently on a self imposed CaboRexia plan....What's this you ask? Well my husband and I, along with another couple are headed to Cabo in May of next year....which I am totally pumped about. What I am not pumped about is my current body situation....it's not good people...So I have started on a CaboRexia plan...to work out at least 4 days a week, add running back into my routine, and generally eat like a freakin bird. It's the last part that is difficult for me...I love carbs and candy....and yes, I know that they are the same thing, but that is how much I love them.

So far this week, I have chronicled everything in a back to school assignment book. Which was a total score at Target for a mere $2.45. I ripped the "school schedule," section out and now it just looks like a date book.

Tonight's goal is to go to my Total Body class, that I have skipped for one reason or another the past 3 times. I am fully aware it's not going to get any easier to go back, so I should just bite the bullet.

I am also on the search for the best shoe for me as I cannot seem to locate one that doesn't kill my feet. I am liking the Reebok stability ball one for comfort only, am quite positive it's going to nothing for my butt and legs. More to come on that one.

Actually more to come on this whole Caborexia plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment