Thursday, July 30, 2009

Crime and Punishment


As I have mentioned in an earlier post, we have a musician staying with us and Victor is really no trouble at all, in fact other than our dogs acting like complete idiots every time Victor:


* Walks out of his room

* Comes in the front door

* Coughs

* Blinks his eyes


you would never even know he was there.


Our dogs are perfect when it's just us, but add someone they don't know and they are on constant alert and have suspicions that the new person is an informant for Bin Laden. They bark and jump off of the bed, us, etc. You get the picture.


And I have to admit, I am terrible at disciplining them at everything. I don't do to much when they jump off the bed barking like mad, or when the drink out of the toilet, or when they won't move from a spot I would like to sit. The Hubby gets so annoyed at me because together we aren't a united front. But I ask you...could you discipline this little cutie?



1 comment:

  1. No wonder Buford can't control himself when Bridget Jones walks into the room... just look at her, she's one HOT DISCO MAMA!

    ReplyDelete