Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Southern Ohio Belle

I believe I have a problem and I am slightly embarrassed. Number one, I am obsessed with Southern Belles: Louisville on Soapnet. If you haven't caught it, the season finale is on Thursday, July 23rd...but it plays on Soapnet all the time. The show is adorable! My BFF turned me on to it and I could watch it all day. It follows the lives of 5 girls/ladies from the Louisville area in life, love, and misc adventures.
But what I am really embarassed with is that I ask my favorite Southern Belle, Hadley Hartz to be my friend on Facebook. I have never done that, but I do equate it to quite possibly stalking. I honestly don't know what got into me, I googled her name (never a good start) and when her FB page came up it asked if I wanted to request her as a friend. Without missing a beat I hit "ask to be friends."
Now I have regret....because I feel like such a loser and will feel even worse if Hadley rejects me, or simply ignores me...totally passive aggressive....
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment