Monday, November 22, 2010

So Excited!

This past weekend, I suckered my hubby to go to an Open House at my little gym I have been going to for classes, D'Lean Choice Fitness. This new place consists of two of my favorite instructors/trainers from Aspen Fitness starting their own gig.

A little plug for D'Lean...if you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend it. The place is so welcoming and lovely. I never feel intimidated, or stupid there...as I sometimes do at Aspen. They only care to help you regardless of your need. And it's really affordable and you can make the classes what you want them to be.

But on Friday night they had an Open House...which really means there were lots of pyramid people trying to sell you stuff...which really isn't my scene...and even more so, not the hubby's either. But what drew me in was the personal training sessions, at buy 1 hour and get 1 free. So I bought 5 sessions and got 5 sessions free. I AM PUMPED! That is 10 personal training sessions...I have my first one on Wednesday of this week, which is perfect since Thanksgiving is on Thursday! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment