Monday, March 15, 2010

Natural Talents

It's been said that we all have natural talents. Some of us as musical from the start without proper training. Some people are good with numbers from the start. I have decided that my natural talent is doing my own nails. I have had two mani/pedi's in the last week and a half. And after each time, I have been disappointed. When I do my nails they look a 1000 times better. So from this point further, I am refusing to pay for mani/pedi's.

To all my girlfriends that read this post, I love you and want to do girl time with you, but from this point forward there will be no more mani/pedi's for this girl. I am all for the spa...I will be super happy to head out for a massage or a facial with you...but no more waste of $50.

My girlfriends might be upset by this revelation, but my husband is jumping for joy...but don't worry honey, I will find something else to waste $50 on!

No comments:

Post a Comment