Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patricks Day


Over the weekend, I was able to purchase my first pair of Emilio Pucci shoes. I am quite certain that they might be a season or two behind the current one, but this is the season I could afford and bring home to show my husband.


Needless to say, I was pretty excited to add them to my wardrobe. They are precious little suede flats with Pucci ribbon bowed on them. So cute and fairly comfortable for flats, which I find to never be that comfortable!


As I was planning my outfit for today last night...yep...I plan my outfits out the night before...I was showing my husband what shoes I was going to where....Ah...the new Pucci's....I told him,


"They are my green for tomorrow...Happy Valentine's Day MutherF'ers."


Oops! But instead of correcting myself I just walked out of the room. He knew what I meant.

1 comment:

  1. They are exquisite... and the compliment your stunning wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete