Monday, March 22, 2010

I heart Target


I have a crush on Target....I love their clothes, their jewelry, their cosmetics, their home stuff, and their paper. I simply love walking around Target. I have been known to rock the Back Wall Crawl on a Saturday night while my hubby is home watching football.

For those of you not as well versed in the Target lingo. The Back Wall Crawl is covering the whole Target store hitting only the clearance end caps. During the Back Wall Crawl you will discover there are a lot of items you had no idea you wanted until they were marked with a little red sticker, showing a new lower price.

Currently I am really into Target for two lines:


  1. Ocean themed jewelry

  2. Merona Collection dresses

Both of these lines from Target are amazing and look and feel much more expensive than they really are. I am often stopped and asked where I get some of wardrobe, regardless if it's an accessory or dress. And 6 times out of 10, my items has come from Target.


There....the secret is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment