Monday, February 22, 2010

Skinny Latte = Skinny Me?

So my new obsession is the Skinny Vanilla Latte's at Starbucks. These amazing little drinks have only 90 calories and have captured my donut loving heart. I had one each day this weekend. I had one Friday night before hubby and I met my brother and his girlfriend for dinner....I knew I was in love then....
Saturday I slept in (which is pretty much my favorite thing next to donuts and shopping) and then the hubby and I went out for an errand run...and my first request was a stop at Starbucks for my new love.
Sunday I got up for my Hip Hop class (which I totally loved as well-Drop a beat!) and afterwards swung by Starbucks for my 90 calorie cup of heaven.
Monday rolls around and of course, I want some heaven to start my rainy week off, but I also want to be on time for work....which rarely happens these days. And I want to have a good hair day...I hadn't washed my hair all weekend in preparation for today and having an amazing hair day....

Then the alarm went off this morning and like a bad girl...I hit snooze...A LOT! So much so, that my hair is a complete floppy mess, my make up looks pretty blotchy, and I am not at all together...but I did have a Skinny Vanilla Latte....YUM!

Obviously I am going to have to work on my morning routine, if I want to include the latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment