Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sleeping Beauty


My hubby has gently made me aware of the fact that I might snore a bit. I am sure it is really more of a lady like snore than he has suggested. So I was thinking (being the amazing wife I am,) maybe I should try those nose strips that are supposed to alleviate snoring.


But then I became concerned that when pulling off the strips they would rip off my skin and in turn rip off my Victoria's Secret sunless face tanner. Well....that's a no-go....I do not work diligently to remember to slather myself nightly to have it ripped off in the morning.


Sorry honey....but it's probably separate bedrooms from here on out....But if it's any consolation, I will have a perfectly sun kissed face when you do see me....

1 comment:

  1. Since when have you decided that we should model our lives after an Amish couple?

    Wait... no self-respecting Amish woman would wear Victoria's Secret sunless face tanner.

    Whew! Crisis averted!

    ReplyDelete