Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Rachel Zoe of the Midwest

My husband often jokes that I am the Rachel Zoe of the Midwest. I take this as a HUGE compliment because I love the stylings of RZ and immensely enjoyed her show. I love to look for high end brands that compliment my Forever 21 accessories. I enjoy when people compliment me on an outfit that perhaps only cost me $25. I love to shop for clothing and accessories and nothing pleases me more than when I get something for 90% off. I mean people, I get seriously giddy!

I also have formed relationships with some of my favorite shop people around both Columbus and Lancaster. Sometimes they call me if something is on sale or marked lower. I also get giddy about customer service. I have been known to drop off sweets to one of my favorite cosmetics guy at CO Bigelow for being a "sweetie!"

So today, as my hubby and I were exchanging emails today I had to laugh out loud at this one:


Hey.. the mail just came & I'm curious... why does Nordstrom write you PERSONAL notes, now?? Should I be worried?

Love,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment