Friday, March 20, 2009

The Stache Continues

My husband's damn stache continues to haunt me. I don't know if he is continuing to grow it in spite of me, or to drive me crazy. I have been trying to figure ways to shave it while he sleeps, but I am concerned that he will move suddenly and I will cut his lip off. I have inquired about a rufie (sp), but it seems no one I know, knows where to obtain one of these.

I have stopped complaining about it though, because the hubby lovingly informed me that every time I complain about it, it adds to more days to him keeping it. He also added that at this point we are up to 3 months of the stache. While I don't think it's fair to hold me to rules I was completely unaware of, I am not going to say a word. However, I did mention he could give me the best birthday gift in the world and shave it for my b-day that is coming up.

I am not holding my breath.....

No comments:

Post a Comment