Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Girl Bonding

I don't know what it is, but there is just a rush I get when I know I have a little girl bonding time with one of my girlfriends. Grant you, it might be because girl bonding for me usually means shopping. But mainly I just have a great group of girlfriends. Not one of them is the same. Take for example tonight, I am going to hang with my friend Alison. She and I are on the same wave length about most things and get a good laugh from each other on our day to day antics... For example the last time I was chatting with her on my cell phone and I panicked as I was going into the mall and said to her, "Alison, I cannot find my cell phone!"

I like to think she was laughing with me and not at me.

I mean, this was the same girlfriend that asked me to show her how to use the toilet guards in the bathroom and called me at 5:20AM to tell me she had misplaced her car in the a/p parking lot and what should she do?

Girlfriends are just the best, I love my hubby to the ends of the earth...but there is just something about your girlfriends....

No comments:

Post a Comment