Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Momma Drama

I recently went to a friend of mine's baby shower. I normally loathe baby showers as I honestly have very little interest in them. I have no children and I honestly don't find anything interesting about miniature clothes, burp clothes, and pack-n-plays. And don't even get me started on the games. I do not enjoy eating baby food blindfolded by a complete stranger, sometimes I accidentally say baby a lot more than I thought, and the melted candy bar in the diaper, what sick ass individual thought up that game, Satan perhaps.

Ahh...but I digress....

So this baby shower was perhaps the best one I have ever attended. Number one, I was 30 minutes late (but my nails looked fabulous!) and I missed a lot of the baby and birthing talk. And as I walked in, they were serving the food, score again! And we just settled down to play the one game of the day...the Baby Momma Game. This game consisted of a sheet of paper with about 10 baby names on it with a one bonus question. The baby names all belonged to a celebrity mother and of course, the purpose was to name the celebrity mother to the baby. FINALLY, a game I can get on board with and kick ass. Not only did I list every celebrity mother, I was also able to name the usually more obscure father, hence Cash Warren. And I got the bonus right, I was able to name all of Angie and Brad's pack.

Watch out bitches! I might just start coming to random showers if these are the new wave of baby shower games.
And as an added bonus...the prize handed out was a candle named, "butt naked." I simply loved the name. I went home very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment