Thursday, May 27, 2010

What is Wrong with People?

I just read the most disturbing news article regarding a man in Ohio beating, kicking, and overall torturing cows at a cow farm. Then I also read a quick bio on a dog who's owner had tried to make it look like a pit bull by chopping it's ears off with scissors. Both of these pieces of news make me ill, they make me want to cry, and they make me angry for the animals that couldn't fight back.
I have to ask myself, what kind of person would do this to an animal...not a human, who might stand up to them, but an animal who can't reason and understand. Some really sick bastard. I oftentimes think people who do horrible things to animals are worse than people who hurt people.
I honestly have nothing more to say, I am so disgusted and embarrassed by what other humans do...

PS-To my husband who will no doubt read this and wonder if we are getting another dog...and we are not...but it was a Springer Spaniel and if we could....I would take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment