Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Planet Smooth Talker

I forgot my lunch again today and had no lunch meetings, so I decided it would be a good idea to get out of the office and grab a smoothie at Planet Smoothie.
I parked the car and went inside. Like usual, the place was dead and I wasn't even sure if there was a worker there.
But as I glanced around I noticed the normal guy that works days was sitting in a booth working on a laptop. He casually said, " I am ready whenever you are..."
So I ordered my smoothie and pulled out my CC to pay.
Please note, please note...other than my order and his saying that he was ready whenever I was, no words or even looks were exchanged....
As I am packing up to leave he says," And by the way....you look really pretty today."
This makes me feel like a complete asshole, because I didn't even leave him a tip...Drats!

No comments:

Post a Comment