Thursday, September 10, 2009

Is this love...

Conversation when I got home from a long day of work:

Me: My feet are killing me...do you mind rubbing them?
Hubby: Sure (he begins attempting to rub my feet and then gets a disgusted look on his face,) Wow...these feet are so soft....
Me: Shut up....they are better than they used to be...
Hubby: That isn't saying much...I think I just cut myself....

Me: Hey...will you rub my neck?
Hubby: Sure....let me go wash my hands first. (he's weird about touching feet and then other things.)
Me: Thanks...my neck is killing me...I got stuck in a dress today after work and I think I pinched something.
Hubby: You got stuck in a dress????
Me: Yeah...I was trying a dress on and it got stuck. So, I was stuck in a dressing room with my arms pinned up around my ears. (I shove my arms straight up showing him what it could have looked like.)
Hubby: What did you do?
Me: I coached myself and tried to figure it out.
Hubby: You coached yourself???
Me: Yeah...like come on, you can do this, you got into this dress, you can get out....And I finally got it over my giants breasts...But I hurt my neck in the process cause I was stuck for about 10 minutes. I mean I thought about buying the dress and then cutting it off, but that seemed extreme and I also didn't know how I would even get out of the dressing room. Plus I just had my slip on.
Hubby: God love you....

1 comment:

  1. That is good but imagine a dressing room, 2 best friends, a contraption of sorts to hold things in w/a hole in the bottom...nuff said!

    ReplyDelete