Friday, October 2, 2009

Feeling Good Again...

This weather we are having is making me feel so good.....I have been so hot and uncomfortable for so long that I finally feel like myself again...I no longer feel like a middle aged woman having an all day hot flash...and have in fact made it most of the week without having to put my hair up because I am too hot to have anything laying on my neck!

Now my poor husband is probably freezing because it's been down in the 30's and 40's at night and we still sleep with the windows open...but he's a good man and doesn't complain...I think he is even finding it kind of funny when I refer to myself as a werewolf...I almost think it's kind of funny when he tells me he has been a vampire for centuries....almost....

Honestly...I am just feeling pretty lucky today...

No comments:

Post a Comment